Is your Non-Profit Organization looking for a new Web site? Take a look at some of our Non-Profit Organization customers listed below. Our expertise is providing you with a site that is easy for you to maintain.
Web sites need to be dynamic and provide up-to-date information. Let us show you how easy it is.
An easy-to-use Web tool for your organization's Web site that gives you total control over your site’s content.
- Modular format makes Web page design simple
- Keep your Web site up to date with announcements on new clients, new products, special sales, new staff, etc.
- Secure information by constituent groups so some information can be accessed only through a login
- No programming languages needed
- Create new Web pages in minutes
- Updates can be done by multiple people
- Optional online store
- Optional online payments/donation
- Many more features too numerous to list
"The Virginia Mennonite Relief Sale is an annual fall event that draws 8000 or more people to the Rockingham County Fairgrounds to celebrate community and God’s goodness. More than one million dollars has been raised by this event for the Mennonite Central Committee where it is used for relief efforts around the world. Dwight and Sheryl Wyse, and Wyse Solutions, have been vital volunteers at the Relief Sale as long as I can remember. When a website needed to be developed to promote the event they were the natural to partner for us. Wyse Solutions has also done an excellent job of helping us creatively expand the website over the years as well as hosting and managing a large database. They have always been prompt and diligent in responding to our needs and requests. Now people can preview the big auction items before the event, which is important since people come from more than twenty states to attend. This partnership and the generosity of Wyse Solutions have led the way for all of us to share our resources with our neighbors here and around the world."
- Marketing, Sherrill K. Glanzer - Former Relief Sale Board Member